Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Last day of faire Was Sunday

I had -great- fun playing today.
I've loved playing:
I acted in the Princesses' improv bit during her court.

I seem to have amused the Queen with a few comedy bits.

I've played with Granta-Wishee, the Fairy godmother (and a heck of a Storyteller), and we've talked about all sorts of matters, both deep and light.

I've played the idiot next to Leonardo da Vinci.I've played with a number of the cast members, all seeming to good reception.

I need this in my life again.This is a place I can call home.

I'm happy to be involved in the SCA.
I want to add the Fool's elements to more SCA events.

But I live for the live street theater play of the faire.

The awesome ladies at Hey Nunnie Nunnie turned me on to Gary Izzo.I've devoured his 2 books.

A number of elements that he teaches in street theater are things I've been doing instinctively.

I didn't realize how much I've missed this...

It's a chunk of my soul.

No comments: